Today we have a wonderful list of thoughtful internet tidbits for your viewing pleasure, or you can go join the ruckus on Ryan’s Centaur post.
Speaking of Ryan:
- Last time i was in new york city visiting my sister, i tried to get everyone interested in visiting
- it’s a secret subway station!
- but they didn’t want to, and now the whole internet knows about it :(
- So did you guys hear about the unidentified missile launched off the coast of California last week? Lol are you west coast hippies gullable.
That same flight happens LITERALLY EVERY DAY! However, since fifty photos
- of the same contrails daily aren’t enough, I’m sure this isn’t the last we’ve heard of this…
- We often skirt the topic of religion on the podcast. For most of us it’s pretty much a non-issue and we don’t see the point in getting people riled up. However, this a blog, totally different story. I’ve been working on getting John Allen Paulos on
- f to talk statistics and general lack of math knowledge among most of the population. He covered this topic in a book called Innumeracy. Turns out he writes about religion too; He has a book called Irreligion. You can read the